Sunday, October 7, 2012

THE EXILED SON REVIEW

5.0 out of 5 stars Got me back into reading. I'm hooked!!, September 25, 2012
This review is from: The Exiled Son (Paperback)
I never really was that much into reading in the last few years proir to reading this authors books. After having the first book of this series recomend to me by a good friend, I thought I would give it a chance to get me back into reading. I was hooked after the first chapter, the author sucks you into the realm of his created world. Your imagination runs free with his descriptions of the different beasts and entities, and elaborate battles throughout the novels. Each characters emotions seem to become your own with each rise and fall of accomplishments and let downs. I found myself struggling to put the book down after finishing a chapter. I highly recomend this author and his books to anyone. I cant wait for the next book in this series and for his future writings.

No comments:

Post a Comment