Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Review for The Leaves of Dusk!

White's Mastery Continues, January 8, 2012
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: The Leaves of Dusk (Paperback)
I enjoyed The Exiled Son so much that it was a no-brainer for me to continue on and read more adventures at hand (no pun intended) from this exciting new author! He has an uncanny ability to put forth his own unique touch, while at the same time sticking with some core themes that permeate much of the fantasy world. His works are the first I've read of this genre (quite frankly, I didn't think I'd be all that interested), but thanks to the enjoyment I've received after reading The Leaves of Dusk (and The Exiled Son), I've since read several other fantasy novels. I've come to find that I rather enjoy the "escape" they bring me. I can honestly say, White's works have been so enjoyable for me that I've read them twice. The second time through enhanced the adventure all that much more. I've come to really grasp the characters and appreciate all the effort this author has put into his magnificent creations! These reads are well worth your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment